Thread: Leverage is important ?

Default Leverage is important ?

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, basically leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. In my trading career, I have chosen LQDFX which for all time make sure up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. so, my trading life is very much comfortable .

Definitely leverage is important to a trader. Leverage is the strategy of using borrowed money to increase return on an investment. If the return on the total value invested in the security (your own cash plus borrowed funds) is higher than the interest you pay on the borrowed funds, you can make significant profit. Every trader seeks for a high leverage broker. I am currently trading with a high leverage provided broker called Trade12. From the broker I have flexible high leverage like more than 1:400.

Definitely leverage is important element in forex trading. Leverage gives traders the power to operate bigger investment. It is like one kind of loan that is provided by our respected broker so that we can manage to operate bigger than our investment. I get 1:2000 leverage from my broker AAFX. This is a huge advantage for me as I have very small investment. But we need be alert before using such high leverage as it is risky.