Thread: Trade12 broker

Default Trade12 broker

I have been trading with Trade12 broker for a long time. Verily to say that from the broker I have almost all trading facilities like high leverage like 1:400, lowest transaction cost, low spread and fast execution. Their smart technology helps a trader to hedge and scalp on market easily. They create no problems while withdrawing money and allow all types of exchange medium. Their liquidity source is high and ensure high security of funding to the traders.

If you want to lead a comfortable trading life with surely you have to choose the broker which always guarantee their clients funds. Thatís why when looking for a broker always makes sure the broker is regulated or not. Because the real regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

You see, you have forgotten to write the most important factor of a broker and that is regulation. If your broker doesnít have that it is very risky to invest in their account. I admit that most of your brokers facilities are lucrative but it goes in vain as per your broker donít have regulation. I trade with AAFX and it is regulated. It gives 1:2000 leverage and 1 pip fixed spread on major pairs.

There are many brokers that are here to help the traders, but many are there for just stealing the money and thus it is better to have a proper research before getting involved into any broker.