Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Important Role of a Broker

Good explonation, I like it! And by the way if you like trading so much, you can use this $2017 no deposit bonus.

"A forex broker is an administrator who addresses clients to buy or offer financial structures and distinctive securities. The term is associated with both associations that course of action in securities and their laborers, who in fact are enrolled operators working for the brokerage.
    Brokers charge a commission on each purchase and arrangement which they execute which contrasts among brokerage houses. I am a binary options trader. I trade options at lxmarkets brokerage."

A good broker not only knows the businessís potential liabilities but even the state of the market in which that business operates. A broker can also make pricing and allocation decisions based on information provided by two or more parties, without revealing the information of any individual party. So, a good broker is very important for trading. My broker is trade-24.com. They can give you more than you can imagine.

Of course broker plays important role in our trading life, especially when that is not reliable broker. For example, I lost all my money when AlpariUK became a bankrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by felix View Post
    Of course broker plays important role in our trading life, especially when that is not reliable broker. For example, I lost all my money when AlpariUK became a bankrupt.
    However, the same experts feel that FXB trading is one brokerage service that is likely to leave the past hurdles behind with its services. It offers real time data in its entirety required by the clients and the speed of execution can be considered a bonus. The customer service on offer is of high quality as the team responds to all queries in an informative and a timely fashion. Many clients have offered testimonials, confirming that business with FXB trading had worked out as a wonderful experience for them. Therefore I always understand it well and correctly

This is really very important to trade with a credible trading broker for profitable forex trading. In trading business the most important fact is a broker. The trading account of a trader is handled by a broker. Side by side along with a good broker trader need to apply strong strategy in his or her business. Or you might said that trader has to select their broker according to their business strategy. According to my trading style I have selected TryMarkets.

Broker has a significant role in our trading life. Without brokerís help it is impossible to have success in forex trading as we got the facilities from broker. Broker gives us the platform where we trade in forex. If that platform is not good enough for using, our trading can find loss. Rather than that broker gives us leverage by that traders can increase their profit margin. I work with AAFX. I got 30% bonus on my every deposit.

Traders who like to enter the CFD market have to survive tough conditions as they have to depend on being properly equipped with the proper outlook tools for their daily trades. FXB Trading offers those analytical tools and they back them up with diverse educational documents.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Haslam View Post
    This is really very important to trade with a credible trading broker for profitable forex trading. In trading business the most important fact is a broker. The trading account of a trader is handled by a broker. Side by side along with a good broker trader need to apply strong strategy in his or her business. Or you might said that trader has to select their broker according to their business strategy.
    I have shortlisted a few credible brokers and i am already trading with a few among them which suits best to my needs. These shortlisted brokers hotforex, octafx, fxprimus, lmfx etc can also be considered by others while choosing the right broker to start trading.

Role of broker is very crucial and we will know about this once we join wrong company, as it is not possible for us to succeed with wrong broker. I thought broker might not mean all that much, but once I joined with Instaforex and got scammed, I realized how much difference a broker makes.