Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Broker.

Broker is a major issue now a day. A successful broker is barrier to the way of failure. A broker can be the best guideline to a trader. I am trading with an ECN broker called Trade12 which is the best guideline to all of their traders. I have special facilities from this broker which includes high leverage, initial deposit bonus, lower spread and lowest transaction cost. This is really very much reliable broker for long term trader as well as scalpers.

My broker is called FreshForex and it's one of the best companies on the market. It's been operating on the market for more than 10 years and I really love their trading conditions including fast withdrawal.

Some good brokers I have traded https://goo.gl/yU8yfX, you guys can check.

Default I choose Lite Forex

I think, their office is leading enough, they have CySEC regulation;
    if investor is in forse majeure, they have their own compensation fund.
    More generally, the office is famous for its profitable conditions, including spreads, fulfillment etc.

FXB Trading undoubtedly ranks among the top level brokerages that offer trading platforms in the CFD market. I can say for myself that this website has fulfilled all my trading goals, unerringly. I have had immense success with all of my accounts, particularly as a result of the help I got out of the tools from this website such as the Daily Outlook

As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly when scalping practically. For that reason now I am with LQDFX which until the end of time ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.