Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Broker.

Default My Broker.

To get the right broker from thousands of them you as a trader though you are new it is not matter, but you must develop your skill when you made the decision to do foreign exchange trading business to recognize the really good broker. They way to develop that skill is not too difficult. You need to follow the guidelines of a successful trader. I followed and found ECNCAPITAL.COM.

As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to scalp in a proper way. Thatís why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

As a trader or businessman you must apply of different strategy. Because a lot of broker in online forex trading. If you want to make profit in your business, you should apply strategy in you trading business to survive. To make profit in forex business trader must learn how to wait for the signals, when to buy, and when to sell. Applying this process, I found Trymarkets is the best broker.

I have never felt at any pain with my broker LQDFX. This STP broker until the end of time make sure security of funds , superior execution for trading, lowest trading spreads from 0 pips for using any kinds of trading techniques freely, active customer services for their cline , low transaction cost , flexible trading leverage and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. And they have no hidden fees at all. So, I get all profit that I earn.

For any purpose in Forex we dont need broker only, we need mind which can think and make profit. Broker is only a way to trade, broker is not going to earn you any money for your account only.

As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to scalp in a proper way. thatís why I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit by scalping that brings profit in a short time. Without lowest trading spreads actually thatís not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which always ensures flexible trading spreads

Quote Originally Posted by Women Spin View Post
    For any purpose in Forex we dont need broker only, we need mind which can think and make profit. Broker is only a way to trade, broker is not going to earn you any money for your account only.
    Very well said, i really appreciate your words however we also need a broker who can provide us with the required technologies needed to initiate our trades.

I am with FreshForex which is a regulated ECN broker I usually trade the forex markets with excellent trading conditions. I had taken the MegaRebate 2.0 which offers rebates for every trade, whether win or loss calculated per trading lot. Pretty good for regular traders. There is market analytics to getting idea and setting trades along with good customer support and fast withdrawals. Trading contests and other regular contests makes trading enjoyable!

My broker is trade-24.com. They provide instant execution, 100% fund safety, good scalping, high leverage to promote the capital and co-operative customer service. Overall I did not see so much facility with a single broker. They are so transparent with their activities. Their member of compensation schemes to ensure that my funds are further protected. Anyone can trade with them from anywhere because they have web-based and mobile based trading platforms.

My broker name is AAFX. This is market maker broker. It is completely regulated by certified company. It provides me low and fixed spread on major pairs in forex. It also got an extraordinary MT4 platform where anyone can trade with ease. I never face any kind of problem when I deposit or withdraw my money. Moreover it gives me 30% deposit bonus and 1:2000 leverage. I for all this reason you can say this broker where everyone want to trade with.