Thread: what you think about broker choosing ?

Default what you think about broker choosing ?

Yes, for leading a flexible trading life we the traders really need regulated trading brokers. Actually, by and large regulated trading broker guarantee their client’s funds with certainly. And, they have no hidden fees. so, the traders get all profit that they earn.

I am not willing to consider broker choosing as a most difficult task. Because there are many ways to find a right broker from all scams nowadays. When choosing a broker first of all we the traders have to make sure the broker is regulated or not.

Then we have to ensure the brokers deposit and withdrawal system how it works. as a newcomer , I have chosen my best platform TempleFX which is real regulated with STP Execution and until the end of time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with easy withdrawal system without long time process. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

If you want to get maximal result by you trading first of all you have to make sure the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads, that’s why from my first day of trading I been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution and for all time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Stanlake View Post
    I am not willing to consider broker choosing as a most difficult task. Because there are many ways to find a right broker from all scams nowadays. When choosing a broker first of all we the traders have to make sure the broker is regulated or not.
    Regulation does matters but i guess we should also make some research before choosing any broker. It is also better to go with those brokers who are reputed.

We the traders have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spread. So, from here I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including minimum margin requirements. Overall my trading life is very much comfortable.