Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Choose the Right Broker

Default Choose the Right Broker

Practically, according to our trading experience we the traders select our trading brokers. My favorite broker is MXTrade regulated broker that I have been using from my first day of trading. this ECN trading broker for all time make sure security of funds, low trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, superior execution and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.

Choosing right broker takes a lot out and it’s something that not everyone is capable of doing and that’s entirely to do with been greedy and going of quantity (attractive offers) instead of quality, it’s what makes obvious difference and something which takes us away from good brokers. Luckily, I am joined under OctaFX, as not only they live up to quality theme, but have plenty of facilities like 50% use able bonus, low spreads, smooth trading platform and all such facilities, it’s ever cool!

According to my trading experience when looking for a broker, first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. only regulated trading broker for all time make sure easy withdrawal system without long time process.

I always prefer choosing brokers that offer no deposit bonuses. For example, FreshForex broker is offering a new $1000 no deposit bonus at the moment. You can try it.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Actually, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically due to many restrictions. But, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading broker from where I am able to trade at any major currency pair with only one pip lowest trading spreads.

It’s vital that we choose right broker because only then we will be able to achieve profits and able to maintain it, but if we are with wrong broker then we will have obvious struggle and battle with things. I have great broker in OctaFX, it’s awesome with been regulated plus a true ECN as well, so that’s why I feel it’s such a pleasure for me do trading with them and it helps me work with them nicely and brings a lot of rewards too.

In this market place the best broker always make sure security of funds with larges bonuses, lowest trading spreads, high leverage and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a profitable trading life. Thatís why, I have chosen trade12 regulated trading broker from where I got 50% initial bonus that I can use for all time including 0.1 pips lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

From my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX due to lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading instruments spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

It's really important to choose the right broker for trading, especially for newbies. When I was a newbie, I traded with Alpari UK and then that company became a bankrupt and I lost all my money.

If you depend on scalping at all times , I would suggest you LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing comfortable trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements which is really comfortable when scalping use practically.