Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Broker

Quote Originally Posted by felix View Post
    FreshForex is obviously the best broker, cause that comapny offers fast withdraval, spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts.
    LQDFX is a real STP Execution trading platform which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads from 0 pips , active customer services , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

FreshForex is really one of the best companies on the market. I know that it offers $2017 no deposit bonus, do you want to try it?

We the traders who are particularly beginners have to choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a broker due to many restrictions. By the way, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfortable now.

By the way, now FreshFore which is one of the best brokers on the market organises a cool Mobilization contest for traders where you can win $1000 trading via Telegram.

We the traders have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spread. So, from here I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including minimum margin requirements. Overall my trading life is very much comfortable.

I have always been on the lookout for a trading website that will allow me to trade and speculate at the same time. All through my early years in trading in the CFD market, I failed to find such a website until I came across FXB Trading . Now, I can trade and speculate simultaneously and this website offers me the flexibility I have been looking for.

I could not recommend at any kinds of broker which I have not used or verified, because there are almost thousand online brokers are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can recommend only LQDFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. This credible trading broker for all time makes sure best security of funds at any investments. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

There are traders out there who have tried hard but without any success to have the price changes interpreted in the CFD market. FXB Trading is the website for such traders as it will allow them to interpret and also analyze data on real time basis and this will include price shifts.