Thread: Highly Profitable EA 50-60% Monthly

Default Highly Profitable EA 50-60% Monthly

www.signalstrader.com

Now get Forex Signals directly to your Emails & MT4. Our System is proven and excellent in generating 400-800 pips on an average every month.Forex Robot (Highly Profitable EA) Just install the EA(Robot) on your MT4 account (irrespective of any broker) and enjoy 100 pips on average daily. Drawdown as low as 5-8% and monthly profit upto 50-60% on any account.You are always welcome to voice call our Skype Support Team to view Live account via Investor Password

Name-Liza
    Skype ID-signalstrader

Banned

yes. it is effective. my friend try with it

It seems great guys...
    Do this EA free or have to paid?

Banned

this is highly profit for all. the trader can invest to this systerm. you can make money without trade. proffessional will trade for you

Banned

50-60% monthly. it is great. i think robot will take care your money. i had lose big money with robot. i can use it for demo account first

personally i dont trust any commercial EA, and a monthly profit over 20% a months are bear a high risk too, when talking about EA dont put too much attention with profit gain, better got a better attention with the drawdown occur, any drawdown up to 10% means EA performance are not perfectly safe. I would rather develop own EA based on my trading strategy. recently I complete EA programing, and tested on Armada markets platform. while my trading strategy require high speed execution, with low spread trading condition. I will post my result later on, plan to put new thread about my EA performance with Armada markets trading account.

Banned

i think if it is effective and it can get profit 50-60%. we will get i think can make many money with it. and we can become millionare. i think it is not possible.

here's trading result from 2 week trading activity.

it's done fully automatically at my Tickmill trading account. use grid trading strategies, with exposure exit trade sequence. a 10% a week are one possibility when we had a well built trading strategy, combine with good trading condition as Tickmill provide low spread cost (0.3 pips average spread), and fast execution result from their ECN technology.

Default Highly Profitable EA 50 60 Monthly

There are many indicator for forex but In my opinion CCI is the best forex indicator. It gives accurate results. I think if you want to be successful in forex then use CCI forex indicator.