Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which better? Skrill or Paypal

Default Which better? Skrill or Paypal

I have used both these payment processors and I found out Skrill is better. I'm a online business man and I often use e-currency and the first one I used was Paypal. It is very good till the day I decide to enter to forex market. My broker HotForex doesn't support Paypal and I have to switch to Skrill and I found out Skrill is better than Paypal too much. Faster withdrawal, lesser fee, better conversion rate. Nothing to complain.

How's about your ideas?

Thanks for your information, however I found out Skrill charged fee higher than Paypal but the exchange rate and processed time are better. Does anyone see it?

I think that paypal is better than skrill..
    But in paypal, sometimes we could get "limit" and its very disturbing us..
    I never make payment process on forex using paypal, because the brokers that i've joined do not use paypal. I hope liteforex using paypal as one of their payment processor.
    Currently, i've use local withdraw and local deposit on liteforex to make transaction, it's very very fast. it only took 4-5hours....

yeah liteforex cards are best for making deposits and withdrawals....

So is there any better payment processor than PP and Skrill, guys? I found out on HotForex site PM, Neteller and WebMoney, are they good?

Banned

i think skrill is better than paypal. because paypal usually limit balance. we must wait a few month for it. skill upload fund is easy. paypal you must have some exchange for it. so i always choos skrill

Quote Originally Posted by danny View Post
    i think skrill is better than paypal. because paypal usually limit balance. we must wait a few month for it. skill upload fund is easy. paypal you must have some exchange for it. so i always choos skrill
    yeah . think so . i like visa card. it linked to skill

But it's only for Europe citizen, I am in Asia so it's imbossible.

one of the most widely used system is paypal so its better, lot of big companies trust their services....

yeah, Paypal is the most popular and reliable payment service on the world. But not too many brokers support Paypal. Almost well-known brokers support Skrill but no Paypal.