Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How i will solve greediness

Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, you cannot trade with greediness and anger, you will lose a lot if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Battledoom View Post
    Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, you cannot trade with greediness and anger, you will lose a lot if you do.
    Forex trading does have advantages that we can get, but with all that traders who want to run the good trading in generating profits must always be in doing such learning with a demo account trade.Berry who use social trading platform so that we can more exchange information with traders The other in improving trading ability

There is no fixed formula to solve greediness. It is totally depend on the trader. Forex trading is the world’s biggest trading business. The daily turnover of forex trading is more than $5 trillion. People get greedy to do this business. Talented trader can easily control their emotion. But it is difficult for newbies to control their emotion. Experience and knowledge is the most important thing that a trader must require. TryMarkets helps me to control my emotion and move forward.

Greediness is a human emotion. You can not just stop this emotion especially in forex. Forex is that kind of business. You can see money is flying in forex market and you can catch many from here. Your greed started to grow in your mind then. But over greediness can harm your investment. Being greedy is good for me, over greedy is injurious. I trade with AAFX. Every day I set up a target and try to fulfill` it.

As a trader I always try to make myself free from greed. Greed is always considered as a bad nature of human which harms a man all the time. There is a proverb regarding greed like grasp all lose all. Just for greed a trader suffer a lot including trading loss. A trader trades with high lot in case of greed. But those who are expert trader are free from greed and emotion. Trade12 provides me the best trading facilities which made my trading easy and keep me free from greed.