Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i am the new in the forex

Default i am the new in the forex

dear i am the new in the forex trading how i can success in the trading and how i can earn the money in the trading

for earning the forex you should be well experienced, so learn it before you can earn and this can be done easily if you are giving proper time to forex on suitable platform like demo contest or using demo accounts can give you much experience

if you are new then you need to learn the forex market first and then open your real account and try to earn good money in the forex market always follow the market rules and terms if you really want to earn money.

you should learn the basic knowledge about Forex and meta trader software after learning you can try different strategies and analysis in demo account and make yourself perfect in your trading to earn profits in real account. learn how to follow news , signals and technical trading.

well i m also new in forex and i think if we learnt good as well then i think we should get success in forex and i think if we work hard as new beginners and get knwldge about forex as much as we canand then if we r experienced trader then i think we dhould get success.

To earn from forex trading you have to learn basics of this business. First try to understand by reading.Then do demo trading at least for 3 to 4 months. You will know market working.Learn all related things as pip, leverage,lot size . How they are calculated in trading.As much you will practice your concpts will clear.

Hello, dear friend, I believe that we can succeed in forex trading if we have sufficient knowledge of forex basics. Well, I think that learning forex basics is a must for a new trader. We shouldn't avoid demo trading. Why? Because in demo trading we can try our trading strategies for free.

for earning the forex you should be well experienced, so learn it before you can earn and this can be done easily if you are giving proper time to forex on suitable platform like demo contest or using demo accounts can give you much experience Hello, dear friend, I believe that we can succeed in forex trading if we have sufficient knowledge of forex basics. Well, I think that learning forex basics is a must for a new trader. We shouldn't avoid demo trading. Why? Because in demo trading we can try our trading strategies for free.

First, you should learn some Forex basic knowledge then find a good broker to try demo account. Please use demo account at least 3 months before go to live, don't forget to try micro-account first to avoid losing too much. When you think you have enough skills and experience, don't forget to learn and practise more and more to be succeed in Forex trading.

Because there are not not too many broker offer micro-account. I recommend you Hotforex or Fxopen, they are two good brokers have micro-accounts, just minimum deposit about $5.

Learning is much better than earning. Before you are able to earn, you need to learn and practice. There's nothing instant in this world. Learn from Babypips and also from Youtube that provide the basic material for learning. Free-e books are also available for you to read. Practice with demo account. And find broker that can deposit with minimum $5. Hot Forex, Agea, are the brokers with $5 investment.